Curlew Cottage is a spacious, bright cottage, which comfortably sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms.
The kitchen is modern and well equipped for your holiday needs. A double oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, microwave, dish washer and washing machine are included together with a wide selection of pots, pans, utensils and kitchenware.
The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and sitting areas provides a great area for families and groups and is spacious and bright with large windows looking out on open countryside. Whether enjoying the views while lingering over breakfast or sitting by the wood-burning stove in the evening the cottage has been designed for comfort during your holiday whatever the season.
The sitting room has plenty of sofas and chairs; Freeview TV, iPod docking station. There is also digital radio and a selection of books for you to enjoy along with some games including scrabble, chess, draughts and cards.
There are 4 good sized bedrooms in Curlew Cottage, two with double beds and two each with two single beds. Crisp white cotton bedding is used throughout with attractive individual finishing touches in each room. The two upper floor bedrooms each have a good sized en-suite with shower, washbasin and WC; on the ground floor the family sized bathroom has a double ended bath, separate shower, washbasin and WC. All the bathrooms have heated towel radiators.
Welcome goodies will be placed in the cottage for your arrival. A basket of logs and kindling is provided free of charge for the wood burning stove. Duvets, bed linen, bathroom towels and tea towels are also provided.
Children are important guests at East Cambusmoon. We like to leave a basket of age-appropriate toys and books for the younger ones. Please see families with younger children for more details. If someone in your party has mobility or access issues please look here for further information and call us to discuss your specific needs.
"An exemplary example of world class accommodation with all expected facilities in a beautiful location."
– Garlapati Family, India, USA and England
"Curlew Cottage has been the most delightful and tranquil retreat, designed and furnished with exquisite taste."
– The Brays, Southampton
"Absolutely love this cottage and will be returning next year."
– Hayley, Chris and Jan
Outside Curlew Cottage the patio area adjoins fields and has long views towards The Campsie hills. Low shrub planting has been undertaken to create an area for increased biodiversity. Garden table and seating is provided along with a barbecue for those long summer evenings. There is a selection of herbs for your use and eggs from the owner’s hens are available (in season).
There is ample car parking for several cars with some parking under cover. There is also a storage area for bicycles and trailers should you be bringing those with you.
Curlew Cottage is a non-smoking property.
At a Glance
- Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms
- 1 family bathroom plus 2 en-suite
- Bright, spacious & well equipped throughout
- Great for families & larger groups
- Long open countryside views
- Unlimited free WiFi, Freeview TV, DVD player, DAB radio
- Duvets, bed linen, bathroom towels and tea towels provided
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Wood burning stove & free logs
- Patio with garden seating & BBQ
- Electric Vehicle charge point (Type 2, 7kW)
- Parking for several cars
- Cycle racks
- Washing machine
- @faisalislam That is not a good look, wow. 1 day ago in reply to faisalislam
- Lovely smoked salmon available @LussSmokehouse (Harry is a star too!) twitter.com/lusssmokehou… 3 days ago
- Solar PV production so far today, perfect for changeover day laundry and cleaning. As well as charging the #EV 3 days ago
- For more info on #EV charging here by #LochLomond lochlomondholidaycottage… @GreenTourismUK @lovelochlomond @lomondtrossachs 3 days ago