For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla only)
Aside from EVs we encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area. There is cycle hire locally and we have under cover cycle racks to secure your own bikes when not in use.
For day trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh we can recommend letting the train take the strain and have up to date timetable information to assist with your plans. Alternatively enjoy a day out on the world famous and spectacularly stunning West Highland Line, joining this at nearby Helensburgh.
- RT @Aspinall_Ink: Highly recommended! A fab place to stay - and dog- friendly too 🐾 twitter.com/lochlomondho… 2 days ago
- @Solo_Mo @NewLookHelp Good luck dear lady. We think we’re sorted but the truth will out for us on Wednesday evening… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago in reply to Solo_Mo
- Scottish school holidays coming to a close in the next week 😥 It’s been a fabulous Summer of sunshine, sport and h… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- RT @lomondtrossachs: Plus the @Glasgow2018 Open Water Swimming in Loch Lomond. Men and women’s 25km 🏊♀️ 🏊🏻♂️ ....the big one! Come alo… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 days ago