For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla only)
Aside from EVs we encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area. There is cycle hire locally and we have under cover cycle racks to secure your own bikes when not in use.
For day trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh we can recommend letting the train take the strain and have up to date timetable information to assist with your plans. Alternatively enjoy a day out on the world famous and spectacularly stunning West Highland Line, joining this at nearby Helensburgh.
- @mspens @Scotlandteam Were you at the ground? Amazing to be there but am also looking forward to seeing some tv footage of it 23 hours ago in reply to mspens
- Fabulous game at Murrayfield #SCOvENG going home and may well watch it again, am so absolutely chuffed at the resu… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 23 hours ago
- Late availability offers for both cottages, check your dates and book online. lochlomondholidaycottage… 1 day ago
- @Sapere_vivere Thanks, just heard the commentary. Hadn’t realised but it still looks v tall! 1 day ago in reply to Sapere_vivere