For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph) on the Plant Room wall
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph) on Hangar 1 wall
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla only) on the barn wall.
During their stay we encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside which is accessible by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area.
Our nearest railway station is just 4 miles away in Balloch with direct trains to Glasgow every half-hour, which can often work out cheaper and quicker than taking the car into town! Up-to-date timetables are provided for trains along with the less-frequent bus service timetable through the village.
- Superb news for @GallowayChilli ~ try some, you won't be disappointed. twitter.com/gallowaychil… 1 hour ago
- Just heading into Glasgow for a great evening out celebrating the tourism industry. Any other twitter friends going? twitter.com/bws_sco/stat… 2 hours ago
- @NOVNIS @acj1968 @MMS_Law Yes, me too. Promises to be a fab evening, very much looking forward to it. 6 hours ago in reply to NOVNIS
- RT @MrMarkBeaumont: Officially made it around the world in 78 days,14hrs & 40 mins. Thx to all the supporters and support teams. bit.ly/2w2XpKF #80days 1 day ago