For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla only)
Aside from EVs we encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area. There is cycle hire locally and we have under cover cycle racks to secure your own bikes when not in use.
For day trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh we can recommend letting the train take the strain and have up to date timetable information to assist with your plans. Alternatively enjoy a day out on the world famous and spectacularly stunning West Highland Line, joining this at nearby Helensburgh.
- One week old, has a twin bro but is keen for the rest of our small flock to deliver. Waiting for the good weather?! 30 minutes ago
- Our two self catering cottages have three #EV charging points for guest use. Most of the power comes from our 22kW… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- This is us! lochlomondholidaycottage… 2 days ago
- @gjrrox @arcadefire @TheSSEHydro Brilliant indeed 2 days ago in reply to gjrrox