We encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside which is accessible by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area.
Our nearest railway station is just 4 miles away in Balloch from where there are direct trains to Glasgow every half-hour, which can often work out cheaper and quicker than taking the car into town! Up-to-date timetables are provided for trains along with the less-frequent bus service timetable through the village.
For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph) on the Plant Room wall
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph) on Hangar 1 wall
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla vehicles only) on the barn wall.
- @faisalislam That is not a good look, wow. 1 day ago in reply to faisalislam
- Lovely smoked salmon available @LussSmokehouse (Harry is a star too!) twitter.com/lusssmokehou… 3 days ago
- Solar PV production so far today, perfect for changeover day laundry and cleaning. As well as charging the #EV 3 days ago
- For more info on #EV charging here by #LochLomond lochlomondholidaycottage… @GreenTourismUK @lovelochlomond @lomondtrossachs 3 days ago