For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla only)
Aside from EVs we encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area. There is cycle hire locally and we have under cover cycle racks to secure your own bikes when not in use.
For day trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh we can recommend letting the train take the strain and have up to date timetable information to assist with your plans. Alternatively enjoy a day out on the world famous and spectacularly stunning West Highland Line, joining this at nearby Helensburgh.
- @fionarichmond8 @hvasspastrychef @LesDamesIntl @beardfoundation Wonderful news Helen. 2 days ago in reply to fionarichmond8
- @scot_homestead Try and hire a driver too. The skills and experience will save you no end of stress and cost. 5 days ago in reply to scot_homestead
- Half term holidays are here for many Scottish schools 😀 Most English and Welsh school are later October (I think!!)… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 5 days ago
- @CoruiskHouse Picture please! 6 days ago in reply to CoruiskHouse