For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla only)
Aside from EVs we encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area. There is cycle hire locally and we have under cover cycle racks to secure your own bikes when not in use.
For day trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh we can recommend letting the train take the strain and have up to date timetable information to assist with your plans. Alternatively enjoy a day out on the world famous and spectacularly stunning West Highland Line, joining this at nearby Helensburgh.
- When not clad in cloud the view is this! Ben Lomond with a snowy cap. 18 hours ago
- Despite the heavy rain we are laying turf to create a beautiful area to sit out and admire the vista of Ben Lomond… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 18 hours ago
- RT @traidcraft: @lochlomondhol Great choice for welcome goodies - We hope your guests have been enjoying them! 21 hours ago
- Fab feelgood article for a Saturday morning. Remember too, #dogswelcome at our cottages. Perfect walking country he… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago