For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla only)
Aside from EVs we encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area. There is cycle hire locally and we have under cover cycle racks to secure your own bikes when not in use.
For day trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh we can recommend letting the train take the strain and have up to date timetable information to assist with your plans. Alternatively enjoy a day out on the world famous and spectacularly stunning West Highland Line, joining this at nearby Helensburgh.
- Wow, in a bad way. Why on earth is this allowed, the justification for this decision is nonsense, it’s still dumpin… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 13 hours ago
- RT @WillFealey: Yo @elonmusk, can Tesla buy this factory in the UK? bbc.co.uk/news/business-… Thanks, all current and future Tesla owners in the UK. 13 hours ago
- Worth a look at their tour dates across the UK. twitter.com/RossAndAli/s… 1 day ago
- @FoodieExplore @nilsfrahm A fabulous show, such immense quality 1 day ago in reply to FoodieExplore