For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla only)
Aside from EVs we encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area. There is cycle hire locally and we have under cover cycle racks to secure your own bikes when not in use.
For day trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh we can recommend letting the train take the strain and have up to date timetable information to assist with your plans. Alternatively enjoy a day out on the world famous and spectacularly stunning West Highland Line, joining this at nearby Helensburgh.
- @hvasspastrychef @eusebi_deli Looks amazing Helen 1 day ago in reply to hvasspastrychef
- @FelicityCloake Research complete - mature cheddar comes out in some slices but my sample piece was wider than the… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago in reply to FelicityCloake
- @FelicityCloake Ok, back soon. 1 day ago in reply to FelicityCloake
- @BreacHouse @UniqueAscent @kdassoc That would be fabulous, you’ll be very welcome. I know @CoruiskHouse and I enjoy… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago in reply to BreacHouse