For guests arriving in electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles we offer free charging via 3 charge points at the farm:
- Type 2 socket (7kW, 1-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph)
- Type 2 tethered (22kW, 3-ph, Tesla only)
Aside from EVs we encourage guests to explore our local stunning countryside by foot or bike straight from our doorstep, and provide OS maps and walking/cycling route guides in the cottages for the local area. There is cycle hire locally and we have under cover cycle racks to secure your own bikes when not in use.
For day trips to Glasgow and Edinburgh we can recommend letting the train take the strain and have up to date timetable information to assist with your plans. Alternatively enjoy a day out on the world famous and spectacularly stunning West Highland Line, joining this at nearby Helensburgh.
- @Team_Rankin congratulations Hannah, an amazing first. 3 days ago in reply to Team_Rankin
- @AirdsHotel Looking forward to our visit, this article just adds to the excitement. 4 days ago in reply to AirdsHotel
- @Team_Rankin @WBCBoxing @Suz1Wong @MTKScotland @NSC_HP @SweetD001 @richardfarnan @craigscott209 @southpaw_jab… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago in reply to Team_Rankin
- @Solo_Mo Completely agree with you. Truly iconic in history, culture and architecture as well as all the people ass… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago in reply to Solo_Mo