We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- One week old, has a twin bro but is keen for the rest of our small flock to deliver. Waiting for the good weather?! 23 minutes ago
- Our two self catering cottages have three #EV charging points for guest use. Most of the power comes from our 22kW… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- This is us! lochlomondholidaycottage… 2 days ago
- @gjrrox @arcadefire @TheSSEHydro Brilliant indeed 2 days ago in reply to gjrrox