We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- @hvasspastrychef @eusebi_deli Looks amazing Helen 1 day ago in reply to hvasspastrychef
- @FelicityCloake Research complete - mature cheddar comes out in some slices but my sample piece was wider than the… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago in reply to FelicityCloake
- @FelicityCloake Ok, back soon. 1 day ago in reply to FelicityCloake
- @BreacHouse @UniqueAscent @kdassoc That would be fabulous, you’ll be very welcome. I know @CoruiskHouse and I enjoy… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago in reply to BreacHouse