We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- RT @Aspinall_Ink: Highly recommended! A fab place to stay - and dog- friendly too 🐾 twitter.com/lochlomondho… 2 days ago
- @Solo_Mo @NewLookHelp Good luck dear lady. We think we’re sorted but the truth will out for us on Wednesday evening… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago in reply to Solo_Mo
- Scottish school holidays coming to a close in the next week 😥 It’s been a fabulous Summer of sunshine, sport and h… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- RT @lomondtrossachs: Plus the @Glasgow2018 Open Water Swimming in Loch Lomond. Men and women’s 25km 🏊♀️ 🏊🏻♂️ ....the big one! Come alo… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 days ago