We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- @faisalislam That is not a good look, wow. 1 day ago in reply to faisalislam
- Lovely smoked salmon available @LussSmokehouse (Harry is a star too!) twitter.com/lusssmokehou… 3 days ago
- Solar PV production so far today, perfect for changeover day laundry and cleaning. As well as charging the #EV 3 days ago
- For more info on #EV charging here by #LochLomond lochlomondholidaycottage… @GreenTourismUK @lovelochlomond @lomondtrossachs 3 days ago