We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- Wow, in a bad way. Why on earth is this allowed, the justification for this decision is nonsense, it’s still dumpin… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 13 hours ago
- RT @WillFealey: Yo @elonmusk, can Tesla buy this factory in the UK? bbc.co.uk/news/business-… Thanks, all current and future Tesla owners in the UK. 13 hours ago
- Worth a look at their tour dates across the UK. twitter.com/RossAndAli/s… 1 day ago
- @FoodieExplore @nilsfrahm A fabulous show, such immense quality 1 day ago in reply to FoodieExplore