We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- A truly awesome (and quite strong!) aperitivo at lunch today. A divine lunch followed. #Glasgow #restaurant… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 hour ago
- Dear @BarackObama welcome to Scotland, it really is always this sunny 😉, lovely golfing weather, bring the family next time too. 2 hours ago
- A superb picture, could do with a bit of snow to cool off in myself. (Be careful what you wish for......!) twitter.com/jim___frost/… 3 hours ago
- Despite balmy temperatures our son has taken his jumper to school 'just in case' ....... 13 hours ago