We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- Superb news for @GallowayChilli ~ try some, you won't be disappointed. twitter.com/gallowaychil… 1 hour ago
- Just heading into Glasgow for a great evening out celebrating the tourism industry. Any other twitter friends going? twitter.com/bws_sco/stat… 2 hours ago
- @NOVNIS @acj1968 @MMS_Law Yes, me too. Promises to be a fab evening, very much looking forward to it. 6 hours ago in reply to NOVNIS
- RT @MrMarkBeaumont: Officially made it around the world in 78 days,14hrs & 40 mins. Thx to all the supporters and support teams. bit.ly/2w2XpKF #80days 1 day ago