We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- @mspens @Scotlandteam Were you at the ground? Amazing to be there but am also looking forward to seeing some tv footage of it 23 hours ago in reply to mspens
- Fabulous game at Murrayfield #SCOvENG going home and may well watch it again, am so absolutely chuffed at the resu… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 23 hours ago
- Late availability offers for both cottages, check your dates and book online. lochlomondholidaycottage… 1 day ago
- @Sapere_vivere Thanks, just heard the commentary. Hadn’t realised but it still looks v tall! 1 day ago in reply to Sapere_vivere