We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- @Team_Rankin congratulations Hannah, an amazing first. 3 days ago in reply to Team_Rankin
- @AirdsHotel Looking forward to our visit, this article just adds to the excitement. 4 days ago in reply to AirdsHotel
- @Team_Rankin @WBCBoxing @Suz1Wong @MTKScotland @NSC_HP @SweetD001 @richardfarnan @craigscott209 @southpaw_jab… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago in reply to Team_Rankin
- @Solo_Mo Completely agree with you. Truly iconic in history, culture and architecture as well as all the people ass… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 4 days ago in reply to Solo_Mo