We are members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a world-leading sustainable tourism certification programme.
Businesses applying to join the scheme are assessed against a rigorous set of criteria covering everything from Water & Energy efficiency to Waste Reduction & Recycling, Transport, Biodiversity and more, these sustainability issues being at the core of the development and management of the holiday cottages.
We are therefore proud to have been awarded GTBS's highest 'Gold' level of accreditation, and seek to at least maintain this high standard whilst always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience.
"More houses should be like this, great design both in layout and sustainability credentials."
– Grant, Claire, Willow and Jude
Find out more about:
- @fionarichmond8 @hvasspastrychef @LesDamesIntl @beardfoundation Wonderful news Helen. 2 days ago in reply to fionarichmond8
- @scot_homestead Try and hire a driver too. The skills and experience will save you no end of stress and cost. 5 days ago in reply to scot_homestead
- Half term holidays are here for many Scottish schools 😀 Most English and Welsh school are later October (I think!!)… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 5 days ago
- @CoruiskHouse Picture please! 6 days ago in reply to CoruiskHouse