Celebrating a special occasion while on holiday at East Cambusmoon? We have some excellent local suppliers who can help to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Many people visit the Loch Lomond area for weddings so whether you are a host or a guest we can put you in contact with an experienced local florist who can help arrange flowers including bouquets as well as buttonholes and corsages. She can also provide bouquets for other occasions and these can be delivered to your holiday cottage.
If you wish to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries or other special events we can also recommend cake specialists, whether for a formal or informal cake, and we have a lovely local business who also supplies boxes of home-made muffins for holiday treats.
For weddings, parties and pampering we can recommend a beauty therapist who will visit the cottages and carry out a range of beauty treatments. This may be a relaxing massage in the comfort of your own holiday home or a pampering nail or facial treatment. Ideal for those wishing to treat themselves on their holiday break.
"The best place for a family reunion. Great space to be together in beautiful accommodation with fantastic views. Lasting memories created."
– McMinigal Family, Berkshire
"We were celebrating my Dad's 70th birthday and couldn't have picked a better location. Had a wonderful stay in your beautiful cottages."
– Richardson Family, Harlington and Glasgow
"My entire hen party had the most amazing weekend and would highly recommend this place."
– Pamela Wright
Summer barbecues, winter roasts or full traditional breakfast? We can put you in contact with our local organic beef farm (very low food miles) to buy direct or a local butcher who provides a variety of Scottish meat packs which can be delivered to the cottages for the start of your stay.
Please let us know when you book and we can put you in contact with key people to help make your special occasion all the more memorable. We want you to make the most of your stay with us and we love to support local business, a winning combination. Do remember, if you have specific requirements, to get in touch early.
- RT @Aspinall_Ink: Highly recommended! A fab place to stay - and dog- friendly too 🐾 twitter.com/lochlomondho… 2 days ago
- @Solo_Mo @NewLookHelp Good luck dear lady. We think we’re sorted but the truth will out for us on Wednesday evening… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago in reply to Solo_Mo
- Scottish school holidays coming to a close in the next week 😥 It’s been a fabulous Summer of sunshine, sport and h… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- RT @lomondtrossachs: Plus the @Glasgow2018 Open Water Swimming in Loch Lomond. Men and women’s 25km 🏊♀️ 🏊🏻♂️ ....the big one! Come alo… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 days ago