Travelling from Glasgow and the West
- Follow the A82 and take the exit signposted Stirling (A811) at the Balloch roundabout.
- Follow the A811 through Balloch, and onto Gartocharn (approximately 4 miles).
- Travel through Gartocharn and take the road on the right after the House of Darroch restaurant and shop (on your right).
- Continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right onto our farm track.
Travelling from Stirling and the East
- Follow the A811 into Gartocharn.
- Take the first left after the '30' road signs and continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right on to our farm track.
Sat Nav / GPS Information
- OS Grid Reference: NS 43122 85470 Latitude: 56 2' 11" N
- Longitude: 4 31' 10" W
- Postcode: G83 8RZ
Please note: if our postcode is used in a Sat-nav it will take you to a neighbouring house.
- Wow, in a bad way. Why on earth is this allowed, the justification for this decision is nonsense, it’s still dumpin… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 13 hours ago
- RT @WillFealey: Yo @elonmusk, can Tesla buy this factory in the UK? bbc.co.uk/news/business-… Thanks, all current and future Tesla owners in the UK. 13 hours ago
- Worth a look at their tour dates across the UK. twitter.com/RossAndAli/s… 1 day ago
- @FoodieExplore @nilsfrahm A fabulous show, such immense quality 1 day ago in reply to FoodieExplore