Travelling from Glasgow and the West
- Follow the A82 and take the exit signposted Stirling (A811) at the Balloch roundabout.
- Follow the A811 through Balloch, and onto Gartocharn (approximately 4 miles).
- Travel through Gartocharn and take the road on the right after the House of Darroch restaurant and shop (on your right).
- Continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right onto our farm track.
Travelling from Stirling and the East
Follow the A811 into Gartocharn.
Take the first left after the '30' road signs and continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right on to our farm track.
Sat Nav / GPS Information
If you wish to use a Sat-nav or GPS to find us please use the information below.
- OS Grid Reference: NS 43122 85470 Latitude: 56 2' 11" N
- Longitude: 4 31' 10" W
- Postcode: G83 8RZ
Please note: if our postcode is used in a Sat-nav it will take you to a neighbouring house.
- @mspens @Scotlandteam Were you at the ground? Amazing to be there but am also looking forward to seeing some tv footage of it 23 hours ago in reply to mspens
- Fabulous game at Murrayfield #SCOvENG going home and may well watch it again, am so absolutely chuffed at the resu… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 23 hours ago
- Late availability offers for both cottages, check your dates and book online. lochlomondholidaycottage… 1 day ago
- @Sapere_vivere Thanks, just heard the commentary. Hadn’t realised but it still looks v tall! 1 day ago in reply to Sapere_vivere