Travelling from Glasgow and the West
- Follow the A82 and take the exit signposted Stirling (A811) at the Balloch roundabout.
- Follow the A811 through Balloch, and onto Gartocharn (approximately 4 miles).
- Travel through Gartocharn and take the road on the right after the House of Darroch restaurant and shop (on your right).
- Continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right onto our farm track.
Travelling from Stirling and the East
Follow the A811 into Gartocharn.
Take the first left after the '30' road signs and continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right on to our farm track.
Sat Nav / GPS Information
If you wish to use a Sat-nav or GPS to find us please use the information below.
- OS Grid Reference: NS 43122 85470 Latitude: 56 2' 11" N
- Longitude: 4 31' 10" W
- Postcode: G83 8RZ
Please note: if our postcode is used in a Sat-nav it will take you to a neighbouring house.
- Perfect way to tour the Loch Lomond area twitter.com/peninsulatri… 3 minutes ago
- Our latest ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ review on @TripAdvisor from December guests = happy me!! Always appreciate when people take t… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago
- @MiddleWayDrinks @GreenCityCoop Absolutely will, have just seen how local you are to me! 1 day ago in reply to MiddleWayDrinks
- @juliebee We have seen plenty of stoats, or the same one plenty of times! But today it had its white coat, have never seen that before. 2 days ago in reply to juliebee