Travelling from Glasgow and the West
- Follow the A82 and take the exit signposted Stirling (A811) at the Balloch roundabout.
- Follow the A811 through Balloch, and onto Gartocharn (approximately 4 miles).
- Travel through Gartocharn and take the road on the right after the House of Darroch restaurant and shop (on your right).
- Continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right onto our farm track.
Travelling from Stirling and the East
Follow the A811 into Gartocharn.
Take the first left after the '30' road signs and continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right on to our farm track.
Sat Nav / GPS Information
If you wish to use a Sat-nav or GPS to find us please use the information below.
- OS Grid Reference: NS 43122 85470 Latitude: 56 2' 11" N
- Longitude: 4 31' 10" W
- Postcode: G83 8RZ
Please note: if our postcode is used in a Sat-nav it will take you to a neighbouring house.
- RT @Aspinall_Ink: Highly recommended! A fab place to stay - and dog- friendly too 🐾 twitter.com/lochlomondho… 2 days ago
- @Solo_Mo @NewLookHelp Good luck dear lady. We think we’re sorted but the truth will out for us on Wednesday evening… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago in reply to Solo_Mo
- Scottish school holidays coming to a close in the next week 😥 It’s been a fabulous Summer of sunshine, sport and h… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- RT @lomondtrossachs: Plus the @Glasgow2018 Open Water Swimming in Loch Lomond. Men and women’s 25km 🏊♀️ 🏊🏻♂️ ....the big one! Come alo… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 days ago