Travelling from Glasgow and the West
- Follow the A82 and take the exit signposted Stirling (A811) at the Balloch roundabout.
- Follow the A811 through Balloch, and onto Gartocharn (approximately 4 miles).
- Travel through Gartocharn and take the road on the right after the House of Darroch restaurant and shop (on your right).
- Continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right onto our farm track.
Travelling from Stirling and the East
Follow the A811 into Gartocharn.
Take the first left after the '30' road signs and continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right on to our farm track.
Sat Nav / GPS Information
If you wish to use a Sat-nav or GPS to find us please use the information below.
- OS Grid Reference: NS 43122 85470 Latitude: 56 2' 11" N
- Longitude: 4 31' 10" W
- Postcode: G83 8RZ
Please note: if our postcode is used in a Sat-nav it will take you to a neighbouring house.
- Superb news for @GallowayChilli ~ try some, you won't be disappointed. twitter.com/gallowaychil… 1 hour ago
- Just heading into Glasgow for a great evening out celebrating the tourism industry. Any other twitter friends going? twitter.com/bws_sco/stat… 2 hours ago
- @NOVNIS @acj1968 @MMS_Law Yes, me too. Promises to be a fab evening, very much looking forward to it. 6 hours ago in reply to NOVNIS
- RT @MrMarkBeaumont: Officially made it around the world in 78 days,14hrs & 40 mins. Thx to all the supporters and support teams. bit.ly/2w2XpKF #80days 1 day ago