Travelling from Glasgow and the West
- Follow the A82 and take the exit signposted Stirling (A811) at the Balloch roundabout.
- Follow the A811 through Balloch, and onto Gartocharn (approximately 4 miles).
- Travel through Gartocharn and take the road on the right after the House of Darroch restaurant and shop (on your right).
- Continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right onto our farm track.
Travelling from Stirling and the East
Follow the A811 into Gartocharn.
Take the first left after the '30' road signs and continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right on to our farm track.
Sat Nav / GPS Information
If you wish to use a Sat-nav or GPS to find us please use the information below.
- OS Grid Reference: NS 43122 85470 Latitude: 56 2' 11" N
- Longitude: 4 31' 10" W
- Postcode: G83 8RZ
Please note: if our postcode is used in a Sat-nav it will take you to a neighbouring house.
- @hvasspastrychef @eusebi_deli Looks amazing Helen 1 day ago in reply to hvasspastrychef
- @FelicityCloake Research complete - mature cheddar comes out in some slices but my sample piece was wider than the… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago in reply to FelicityCloake
- @FelicityCloake Ok, back soon. 1 day ago in reply to FelicityCloake
- @BreacHouse @UniqueAscent @kdassoc That would be fabulous, you’ll be very welcome. I know @CoruiskHouse and I enjoy… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 1 day ago in reply to BreacHouse