Travelling from Glasgow and the West
- Follow the A82 and take the exit signposted Stirling (A811) at the Balloch roundabout.
- Follow the A811 through Balloch, and onto Gartocharn (approximately 4 miles).
- Travel through Gartocharn and take the road on the right after the House of Darroch restaurant and shop (on your right).
- Continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right onto our farm track.
Travelling from Stirling and the East
Follow the A811 into Gartocharn.
Take the first left after the '30' road signs and continue for approximately 3/4 of a mile and turn right on to our farm track.
Sat Nav / GPS Information
If you wish to use a Sat-nav or GPS to find us please use the information below.
- OS Grid Reference: NS 43122 85470 Latitude: 56 2' 11" N
- Longitude: 4 31' 10" W
- Postcode: G83 8RZ
Please note: if our postcode is used in a Sat-nav it will take you to a neighbouring house.
- @fionarichmond8 @hvasspastrychef @LesDamesIntl @beardfoundation Wonderful news Helen. 2 days ago in reply to fionarichmond8
- @scot_homestead Try and hire a driver too. The skills and experience will save you no end of stress and cost. 5 days ago in reply to scot_homestead
- Half term holidays are here for many Scottish schools 😀 Most English and Welsh school are later October (I think!!)… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 5 days ago
- @CoruiskHouse Picture please! 6 days ago in reply to CoruiskHouse