Why not celebrate a special family event here, perhaps a significant birthday or anniversary, or gather a group of friends for a reunion?
Our two adjacent cottages sleep a total of 12 with the possibility of additional single beds for the children of the party bringing the maximum to 14. We have a total of six bedrooms, four bathrooms and an additional en suite wc so you can be sure of plenty of space for everyone. Curlew Cottage offers enough room for the whole group to relax and dine together with the added benefit of having two superb quality cottages to use so plenty of room for quiet escapes too.
Outside, the patios offer a great space for a family barbecue with lovely views across open countryside to enjoy too.
We know you might also want to add something extra to your special stay so if you wish to hire a piper to mark a particular occasion with the skirl of the bagpipes, commission a wonderful celebration cake, order a stunning bouquet of flowers or book special pampering treats just let us know and we shall put you in contact with one of our excellent local businesses. If you want to enjoy outdoor activities, either on or off the Loch, we can provide you with a discount on the extensive range of In Your Element Loch Lomond aditivities. Why not try river sledging, guided canoe trips or segway fun?
"We stayed as a large group in both cottages for a charity event. The location was perfect and the cottages ideal. Built for comfort and lost for words."
– The Samworth Brothers Group
We are happy to welcome stag and hen weekends to the cottages, whether you are looking for a quiet getaway with friends or a more action packed break. We have great connections locally if you want to enjoy adventure sports on or off the Loch, this could include your own highland games, paddling Loch Lomond in kayaks or canoes or taking Segway or paddleboarding trips.
For hen gatherings why not have a pamper party? We have an excellent beauty therapist who offers pampering and therapies in the comfort of the cottages and will tailor the pamper party to your hen party’s requirements.
Do speak to us beforehand if you have particular requirements or questions about renting the cottages for your group booking. Sorry, but we are not an events venue and don’t host parties, weddings and the like.
- RT @Aspinall_Ink: Highly recommended! A fab place to stay - and dog- friendly too 🐾 twitter.com/lochlomondho… 2 days ago
- @Solo_Mo @NewLookHelp Good luck dear lady. We think we’re sorted but the truth will out for us on Wednesday evening… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago in reply to Solo_Mo
- Scottish school holidays coming to a close in the next week 😥 It’s been a fabulous Summer of sunshine, sport and h… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago
- RT @lomondtrossachs: Plus the @Glasgow2018 Open Water Swimming in Loch Lomond. Men and women’s 25km 🏊♀️ 🏊🏻♂️ ....the big one! Come alo… twitter.com/i/web/status… 2 days ago