Why not celebrate a special family event here, perhaps a significant birthday or anniversary, or gather a group of friends for a reunion?
Our two adjacent cottages sleep a total of 12 with the possibility of additional beds for the children of the party. The patios provide plenty of space for a family barbecue and Curlew Cottage offers enough room for the whole group to relax together with the added benefit of having two superb quality cottages to use so plenty of room for quiet escapes too.
If you wish to hire a piper to mark the occasion with the skirl of the bagpipes, a wonderful celebration cake, stunning bouquet of flowers or pampering treats just let us know and we shall put you in contact with one of our excellent local businesses.
"We stayed as a large group in both cottages for a charity event. The location was perfect and the cottages ideal. Built for comfort and lost for words."
– The Samworth Brothers Group
We are happy to welcome stag and hen weekends to the cottages, whether you are looking for a quiet getaway with friends or a more action packed break. We have great connections locally if you want to enjoy adventure sports on or off the Loch, this could include your own highland games, paddling Loch Lomond in kayaks or canoes or taking Segway or paddleboarding trips.
For hen gatherings why not have a pamper party? We have an excellent beauty therapist who offers pampering and therapies in the comfort of the cottages and will tailor the pamper party to your hen party’s requirements.
Do speak to us beforehand if you have particular requirements or questions about renting the cottages for your group booking.
- @mspens @Scotlandteam Were you at the ground? Amazing to be there but am also looking forward to seeing some tv footage of it 23 hours ago in reply to mspens
- Fabulous game at Murrayfield #SCOvENG going home and may well watch it again, am so absolutely chuffed at the resu… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 23 hours ago
- Late availability offers for both cottages, check your dates and book online. lochlomondholidaycottage… 1 day ago
- @Sapere_vivere Thanks, just heard the commentary. Hadn’t realised but it still looks v tall! 1 day ago in reply to Sapere_vivere