Renting both cottages together is perfect if you’re travelling with extended family or a larger group of friends. Particularly ideal if a group of you are planning a reunion, special birthday, or anniversary, or are attending celebrations at one of the fabulous wedding venues around Loch Lomond.
- Sleeps 12.
- 6 bedrooms.
- 4 bathrooms and an additional en-suite.
- Large patio area for seating and plenty of space for family BBQs, we have fire pits too for those lovely long summer evenings.
- Lots of room for socialising — but also plenty of options for some quiet time too, perfect for multi generation family groups.
- Hen parties and stag weekends are welcome.
While we’re not an events venue, and can’t accommodate weddings (or similar gatherings), do let us know if we can do anything to make your occasion even more special.
Whether you want to preorder meat for the BBQ, commission an impressive celebration cake or bouquet of flowers, or even want to hire a piper to bring the skirl of bagpipes to the cottages, we can put you in touch with one of our excellent local businesses.
We can offer our guests discounts on activities with In Your Element Loch Lomond, Glengoyne Distillery and Scotland’s Wild. Perfect activity additions to your stay!
If you have any particular requirements or any questions about renting both cottages, please give Deborah a call on 07905093997 before booking.
Yes! Both cottages are exactly what we need. Check availability
"We stayed as a large group in both cottages for a charity event. The location was perfect and the cottages ideal. Built for comfort and lost for words."
– The Samworth Brothers Group