Why not celebrate a special family event here, perhaps a significant birthday or anniversary, or gather a group of friends for a reunion?
Our two adjacent cottages sleep a total of 12 with the possibility of additional beds for the children of the party. The patios provide plenty of space for a family barbecue and Curlew Cottage offers enough room for the whole group to relax together with the added benefit of having two superb quality cottages to use so plenty of room for quiet escapes too.
If you wish to hire a piper to mark the occasion with the skirl of the bagpipes, a wonderful celebration cake, stunning bouquet of flowers or pampering treats just let us know and we shall put you in contact with one of our excellent local businesses.
"We stayed as a large group in both cottages for a charity event. The location was perfect and the cottages ideal. Built for comfort and lost for words."
– The Samworth Brothers Group
We are happy to welcome stag and hen weekends to the cottages, whether you are looking for a quiet getaway with friends or a more action packed break. We have great connections locally if you want to enjoy adventure sports on or off the Loch, this could include your own highland games, paddling Loch Lomond in kayaks or canoes or taking Segway or paddleboarding trips.
For hen gatherings why not have a pamper party? We have an excellent beauty therapist who offers pampering and therapies in the comfort of the cottages and will tailor the pamper party to your hen party’s requirements.
Do speak to us beforehand if you have particular requirements or questions about renting the cottages for your group booking.
- When not clad in cloud the view is this! Ben Lomond with a snowy cap. 18 hours ago
- Despite the heavy rain we are laying turf to create a beautiful area to sit out and admire the vista of Ben Lomond… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 18 hours ago
- RT @traidcraft: @lochlomondhol Great choice for welcome goodies - We hope your guests have been enjoying them! 21 hours ago
- Fab feelgood article for a Saturday morning. Remember too, #dogswelcome at our cottages. Perfect walking country he… twitter.com/i/web/status… … 2 days ago