The Old Dairy is a beautifully renovated red sandstone building dating from the mid-1850s which has been converted into a fabulous cottage sleeping up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms.
The open-plan kitchen, dining and sitting room is wonderfully bright with large windows looking out across open countryside. Whether lingering over breakfast or enjoying the cosiness of the wood-burning stove in the evening the cottage has been designed for utmost comfort during your holiday.
There are 2 bedrooms in The Old Dairy, one on the ground floor and one on the upper floor. Adjacent to the ground floor bedroom is the family bathroom, there's an extra loo upstairs too. Both bathrooms have heated towel radiators. Crisp white cotton bedding is used throughout with attractive individual finishing touches in each room. Duvets, bed linen, bathroom towels and tea towels are all provided.
Outside The Old Dairy the patio area adjoins fields and has long views towards The Campsie Fells. A garden table and seating is provided alongwith a barbecue and fire pit for those long summer evenings. There is a selection of herbs for your use, eggs from the owner’s hens are available (in season) and we also offer East Cambusmoon's own lamb and mutton for sale.
- Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1: Ground floor. Twin beds. Adjacent to the family bathroom.
- Bedroom 2: Upper floor. Double bed. En-suite WC and washbasin.
- Family bathroom on the ground floor includes a bath with a shower over.
- Bright open-plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with wood-burning stove.
Remember there is complimentary EV charging for guests and we have plenty of space for you to bring your bicycles if you're looking to enjoy Loch Lomond on two wheels.
A basket of logs and kindling is provided free of charge for the wood burning stove.
The Old Dairy is a non-smoking property.
Yes! I’d love to escape to The Old Dairy. Check availability.
"The Old Dairy is an amazing and wonderful cottage and a comfortable place to relax, my family and I loved it."
– Khalid, Saudi Arabia
"An excellent stay at The Old Dairy. We loved every aspect - from the fresh eggs to the cosy fire and picturesque views."
– Lucy, Tash, Anna, Cas (Buckinghamshire and Canada)
Floor plansGround floorFirst floor
At a Glance
- Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- 1 family bathroom plus 1 en-suite
- WiFi, TV, DVD player & DAB radio
- Dogs welcome (max 2)
- Wood burning stove & free logs
- Patio with garden furniture, BBQ & fire pit
- Electric Vehicle charging points
- Cycle racks
- Washing machine